Bags for fans to show off | My little useless bag can’t hold anything, but it can be “cute”!

How was your rest during the National Day holiday?

In today's issue of Baobao, let's look at something light-hearted!

We have collected the "Little Waste Bags" from everyone's bags~

All kinds of "little waste bags" are so popular this year! Although the daily practicality is not that strong, it is fashionable enough and the price is relatively good.

Without further ado,This issue is super exciting! ! ! Let's take a look together quickly!


Small Faux Crocodile Skin Handbag - Jeans Industry
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

Anonymous

This bunch of cute "little waste bags" all belong to my daughter. She will choose the bag according to her clothes. Basically, it just contains a few candies or looks cute.

Miya

Chanel 22P small waste bag has a good storage capacity. It can hold tissues, keys, car keys and short lipstick, but it can't fit anything else hahaha.

Anonymous

A collection of "little waste bags", just leaving two layers for them in the bag cabinet.

Although they are all "small waste bags", each one is very useful. When carrying a small bag, a cloth bag will be carried together, which is practical and convenient.

Anonymous

For me personally, there is nothing more difficult than this little waste bag, which is a sign of success in upgrading and killing monsters.

Brought it out from a national college, it took me more than a year and a half to become qualified to buy it. Thank you Angel sa, otherwise my qualification to buy it would have to be next year. I will complete a small goal in advance and keep up the good work.

Anonymous

Twenty-four filial piety's father gave it to his baby as a birthday gift... The mother was greedy and speechless.

Cissy

In my case, all bags that cannot hold a mobile phone are collectively called small waste bags. I have bought a lot of them. These are the ones left over from the Daliang Taosha. Standing in a row, they are so beautiful!

Big ℤ Small D

I just received the Slim "little waste package" today, I like it so much!

This color is so bright! It's a palm-sized bag with a small card holder inside that can hold a few cards. I think it can only hold a pack of tissues and a car key.

My mother asked her soul what could be packed in this bag, and my husband responded very naturally: Pretend to be cute. Well, my mother was instantly convinced.

Anonymous

I stayed at home during the epidemic and encountered an earthquake. I couldn't panic, so I found something to do. I just happened to see the collection order for bags, what a coincidence!

The two Xiangxiang boxes in the same black and white style have a good capacity and can hold car keys, lipstick, tissues, and powder. The wax leather one can hold cards and car keys, while the acrylic one can only be used as a pendant.

Why is there a tear of the times mixed in among a group of Xiaoxiang? The capacity is quite large.

stranger

Hermès Kelly Pocket, Kangkang Slim+pig nose chain yyds!

Rui

It looks useless, but it can hold keys, toothbrushes, toothpaste, braces and braces cases, powder, lip balm, chewing gum, and everything in the world except mobile phones.

dodo

The small waste bag I bought this year, if MK2 can hold lipstick and powder, then the following two are really "cute". I am relatively small, and the small waste bag can make me look taller!

Giada Chen

Chanel's "little waste bags" are more fragrant than the last! Bought in Milan, very suitable for wearing when going out in Europe.

The layering is very scientific. It can hold several cards, cash, airpods, and lipstick. Because it comes with a small mirror inside the flip cover, I really like it.

When I was looking for coins to buy a refrigerator magnet at Mykonos, I took out the contents of my bag and the store owner exclaimed: This little cutie can hold everything!

maki

Because I knew that a little tiger girl would come to me this year, when I went shopping at the beginning of the year and saw this ultimate "little waste bag" limited to the Year of the Tiger, I took it away without any hesitation as a gift for the little tiger girl.

As for the capacity, when I occasionally borrowed it to carry it on my back, it basically couldn't hold anything except a key. Maybe I could hold a lipstick or something when my mother uses it.

ONION ZAKKA

The three-frame diamond is really beautiful, not so rich, and the all-black matte color really hits the center.

Strictly speaking, it's not a "small waste bag", but it really can't hold my mobile phone. It can be used to hold tissues, lipstick, and powder when carried out, but it really looks good.

Da Lingzi

When I was in Chengdu, I fell in love with the 22B small gold waist bag, which cost 11,500. It could only hold one lipstick and car keys. I struggled for a long time and thought it was too small, so I went home.

I still liked it on the way home, so I sent sales a WeChat message and mailed it home!

Amyღ

Share my little waste bag, pink girly heart! A full moon gift for my female goose. My old mother helped her try it out first.

Vanessa Minmin

A collection of Xiaoxiang's little waste bags, the round cakes are the best and the girliest. The straw box is an unavailable alternative to the black box. It feels stiff and has only been used briefly when going to the beach. The black box is my favorite, easy to match, and the leather feels wonderful.

In addition, the small waste bag chain must not be too long, so the golden ball is very necessary.

Zi Han

My LV "little waste bag".

Blue

The cutest little waste bag I bought this year, it's really super cute. I can put down a powder and a lipstick, I'm very satisfied, and it goes well together.

Han

Speaking of this year's most popular "little waste bag", the 22B enamel buckle medium size must have a name. It was out of stock everywhere as soon as it was put on the shelves. It was hard to buy it.

This is a bag that I want to own at first glance. Although it can't hold a mobile phone, it can hold my heart~

李肉肉

I bought a "little waste bag" for Christmas in 2020. I have to admire my husband's cutting-edge fashion vision and concave shape.

I am very satisfied that it can hold headphones. After all, it can't hold anything, so I can't help it.

Anonymous

People are calling for big bags recently. In fact, I think the best combination is a big bag + mini waste, which is both practical and exquisite.

Calvin

A small waste bag that I finally bought - the classic Dior saddle-shaped key bag. Although it is not new this year, it can hold change, cards, and keys. It is very practical as a decoration and card holder.

The only drawback is that it is a bit expensive. The second-hand purchase is close to the original price when purchased brand new. The blue one costs more than 8,000 and the black one costs more than 7,000.

Anonymous

I strongly recommend Fendigraphy. When I bought it, I thought it was useless, but it turned out to be unexpectedly versatile. It is very convenient and fashionable to hang it casually on your wrist. In terms of capacity: lipstick, powder, car keys and tissues can all be stuffed in by visual inspection.

The Chanel gold coin has never been used and the chain is heavy. The capacity...can hold an ID card.

BessieHuang

It must have Chanel's name! Before I bought it, I thought the golden ball was very practical and could be long or short! It was shipped from Japan and it was lower than the public price. I felt like I had picked up a big treasure!

But when I put it on my upper body, I realized that it was so useless that it was not as good as the Handle model, hahaha. Anyway, the square box cannot hold the mobile phone, and all bags that cannot hold the mobile phone are collectively called "little waste bags".

Zhang Yunhan

I am a fan of "small waste bags". Due to height restrictions, I rarely buy big bags. I don't have much demand for big bags. Generally, they can hold car keys and tissues, which is enough for my daily needs. It's in demand!

My friends often complain about me buying so many bags that can't hold anything. But just pretend to be cute! I like it most! ! !

A box of Yuanzi (hard-working version)

The small cigarette box I bought is actually an alternative to other boxes.

The capacity can hold a compact and a lipstick, which is actually enough for daily shopping. And the material is durable lychee cowhide. The more I look at it, the more I like it~

Ki

Two super unpopular "little waste bags", the Hermès mini Convoyeur, although it looks like the size of a palm, it is too thin and can only hold some cards, otherwise it will be difficult to buckle it!

Jacquemus's one can barely hold a car key, but nothing else. It's more like a decoration.

But the little barrel shape of Jacquemus and the chick yellow color of Hermès are really cute! A veritable little waste bag.

Herphy He Fei

Hermès mobile phone bag, iPhone Pro Max cannot be buttoned.

As a shoulder bag for a long time, the stars will be angry... This little useless bag can be used as a waist bag or can be carried under the armpit.

It looks good and has enough capacity (headphones, car keys, candy, lip balm, cards, cash...) Ah... I really like it...

Anonymous

My favorite thing this year is these two Chanel bags, a small box and a handle bag.

Although useless, it smells really good. Both bags have small mirrors inside, which is quite practical for touch-ups when going out.

Because they are small, they go well with any type of clothing. They are the two most used bags this year!

Ben

Goyard x Peanuts 2021 envelope bag, when you put your phone in it, it feels like it will explode. But Snoopy is invincible!

Anonymous

I saw Bottega Veneta's six-panel canvas and leather Candy Cassette in Harbor City, Hong Kong, and I decided to get it as soon as I put it on. I prefer neutral style and oversize, and with my height of 1.7 meters, this bag looks even more mini.

But in fact, it can easily fit a card holder, keys, tissues, lipstick, mask cover, and Airpods when you go out. As for the mobile phone, it has been in my hand for a long time, and I won't put it in even if I carry a big bag.

Amy-Little Mom

My favorite "little waste bag" I bought this year is Fe

Comments

Popular Posts