Show off your bags | Your Chanel bags are so wonderful!

I found that almost all girls who love bags have a very special attachment to Chanel.

For them, buying a Chanel bag is often not enough.


Crocodile skin handbag - Evening Bags - New Zealand
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

Whether it is bags, shoes or various clothing accessories, as long as you enter this trap, you will always have desires and want to buy them!

So today, I simply collected everyone's Chanel Collection!


Alligator Print Purse | excelnegocios.com
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

Come and see with me what wonderful collections the Chanel girls/boys who are Chanel fans have!

Kathyyy

I started getting into Chanel on my birthday two years ago. Chanel has brought me many surprises and comforts, so I love Xiaoxiang. Among them, the most difficult one to buy is the gray golden ball square fat man. Gray is more difficult to buy than black, and the purple cosmetic bag is also unbeatable. Thank you my angels Sa.

Ni Suli

My little girls! This color scheme is because I am an Italian fan

Wu Panda

This collection order is perfect for me... I don't have many CHANELs, but these two are really exhausting for me.

I fell in love with Fatty Golden Ball at first glance after the catwalk last year. I originally wanted to buy it as a birthday gift, but I didn't wait until the price went up. At the beginning of this year, I saw Fatty Golden Ball return to the show. .

At first, there were no black ones in the domestic counters. When I saw the white ones, I thought white was quite special, so I bought them.

Not two weeks after buying the white one, another familiar SA told me that she had helped me get the black one. What else could I do, of course I just bought it. So there are these two cuties.

AKIアキ

This is just part of it, there are many more. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a Chanel fan. Chanel bags are really both salty and sweet. The styles I like are available in different sizes. Chanel is so beautiful that you can't help but want it.

Miss Fu from Mr. Qin's family

Spring and summer are the most suitable seasons for Xiaoxiang!

Yiqing

Get the love of the angel Sales, and get the little cutie in half a month.

Millet pepper

My husband just gave me a Chanel CF Mini Handle. The shiny caviar leather is very beautiful. My bags were all gifts from my husband. We fell in love at first sight while traveling. We have the same name but different surnames. We have been together for 18 years, have been in a long-distance relationship for 3 years, and have been married for 15 years. We have a pair of children. I believe in love at first sight, and I wish all lovers in the world to get married eventually.

Anonymous

This Leo girl firmly stated that Chanel's four elements of denim, camellia, pearls and rhombus are absolutely eternal gods. The denim CF with a small charm pendant was finally bought and has been my favorite for a long time.

High-end Zhao Xiaojiao

My first Chanel!

Flying bird nana

Needless to say, my new favorite is the mint green cosmetic bag. I have been carrying it so hard this year. After the Chinese New Year, my account has been green, and I have lost four bags. I might as well choose a green bag!

Actually, I wanted an avocado green bag last year, but I haven't found one that suits me. I was shopping recently, and I couldn't find a suitable color or bag shape. I saw a Tiffany blue belt bag. It was night time, and I thought the color didn't look realistic. , a few days later I went to the peninsula again when I had free time in the morning. I saw this mint green one as soon as I walked in. It was said that it had just been on the shelves for three days. It had just been on the shelves on March 6. It was March 9 at that time. I compared it again. After checking out the fanny pack, I finally couldn't resist the temptation of the new product!

I hope I can make back those lost packages later, or else I'll be happy! I also want a small bag like WOC, in a variety of ice cream colors or bright and beautiful colors! I won't consider dark colors! I haven't memorized 2.55 for several years

IRIA.Y

I am planning to part ways with them recently. These are all my black Chanel collections, and they are also the Chanel bags I want to keep.

My first Chanel was the Classic Flap in the picture. My mother came to the United States to buy it for me in 2009. This should be the most memorable and collectible one.

Anonymous

Pearls and camellia elements are my favorites. White Le Boy is an accident

Nie Xiaonuan

A gift to myself on my 29th birthday! After waiting for many months, the angel sa saved it for me. This is my first Chanel, which is of great significance!

Boer ber

As an ordinary fan of fragrant grannies, every one of them is dear to my heart. I usually only find excuses to buy bags on birthdays and holidays. When buying, I still pay more attention to practicality. I accompany almost every one of them. I went to the hospital...

There is also a bag that my family gave me to comfort me when I was sick. Guess which one it is~? Because I really like them, I even give them nicknames based on their colors and materials, such as: Hey, my little black cow, little white sheep, little yellow, little red, little black beads...2333

Jiayin Zhang Jiayin

I love Grandma Xiang so much that I have collected a total of 9 of them in recent years. There are anniversary gifts and a reward for your hard work. Each package carries love and memories

Anonymous

These are the ones I bought intensively in 2017 and 2018. Among them, the one I love the most and am most excited to buy is the badge version 2.55.

In those two years, different badge versions were released every season, but there were always one or two that I didn't like very much and didn't want to force it. I like every badge on this one, especially the woman in the wine glass and the coin with my name on it.

The moment we met, I felt that it was fate. It would be unreasonable not to win! I also bought the same series of card packs before it, one large and one small matched perfectly.

Zhang Xue

Four Chanels, not many, all classic models. The original goal was to collect the three kings. The last one, Le Boy, was barbecued and drank at home on Valentine's Day this year. My husband was so happy that he took me to ifs to buy it. It was done in half an hour. Le Boy is currently my favorite because the strap is very comfortable when worn cross-body and is very friendly to people with a height of 167cm

Anonymous

The soft 19 and cute candy details caught me. It was too difficult to take a group photo, and Zhang Xinhuan could only come to every house without a fixed abode.

Anonymous

Chanel is my favorite! I packed most of the bags and they all look good!

There is also the recently bought Coco Crush, which I really like and is easy to match. It was planted by Bao Daren. It is simply an all-rounder. It can handle any style and can be used in various combinations with multiple rings!

Janice

While I was still playing ball in the morning, I was reminded by my deskmate that Master Bao was recruiting Xiang Grandma! The all-black Grandma Xiang couldn't say that she surrendered immediately, but she was also defenseless. Coupled with the tennis racket brooch, it is a name that is engraved in my heart!

Shine

I have been in love with my boyfriend for a year and spent 520, Chinese Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas, and Valentine's Day together.

Knowing that I like Chanel, as long as there is something I like in the sales circle, I will go for it!

I caught this chain bag in red at first glance. The retro tassel chain design on the side directly touches my heart. It's super vintage.

One end is CHANEL, and the other end is CAMBON. In order to commemorate Chanel's first store opened on Cambon Street, it has great historical significance. Although the bag's capacity is very worrying, the beauty is over!

Imany one

I just took a photo of a bag a few days ago, so I'll post it here.

I am a die-hard fan of Chanel, but I don't like bumping bags, and I don't want to think about the so-called value preservation. What's important is that I like how it fits my own style, so I like to buy some special models that are very different from classic styles, but it's difficult for others to buy them. It's hard to control even if you buy it, haha!

Each one has a story. My favorites these days are the two 2.55s in the middle. One is cold and the other is elegant. The more you look at them, the more advanced they become. They are a gift given to yourself when you start working.

Economic Development Zone Anglababy

I recently got into the second-hand market. The beautiful and collectible Chanel bags and accessories are so expensive that my hands trembled, so I bought this bag from 1994. It is well preserved and the lychee leather is really durable!

LSY

They are basically all black. The red one is my first Chanel, given by my mother.

The le boy style WOC was the first Chanel I bought when I went to the UK to play in 2019. I liked le boy very much but was a little reluctant to part with it. In the end, I finally bought the original Dream bag in December of that year, and bought it together with the pearl bag. Yes, if I had known about Woc I would have changed the style, hahaha.

Chanel 19 medium size can be worn quite well. There is also a second-hand Chanel briefcase that is a little older than me. It feels so cool! It tastes very good, so I bought it hahaha. I don't feel that the CF and 2.55 classic models are very interesting to me. If I can find a special badge model in the future, I will consider it!

The above is my current Chanel collection!

Cheryl. C

A collection of items purchased from Chanel's 2021 spring and summer new product series. The Camellia bags are really good and out of stock, especially the 100th anniversary limited perfume box bag. This time it is made of lambskin, which is very cost-effective and also There is a small bag made of acrylic and CF shape, which is definitely a bag worth collecting.

Cherish people

Newly bought Chanel 19, the color is really beautiful, no big story, just a birthday gift

Silence in my mind

Every one of my Chanel special collections means something special to me! The black Le Boy is my first Chanel bag bought by my mother after graduation, the red CF is the first bag given by my husband, the blue square bag is the first bag I bought, and the black Vanity Box is my first bag. A caviar bag, Golden Ball mini CF is the most commonly used bag, others include small wallets, the most beautiful brooches, star earrings and Coco Crush. I really can't stop loving Chanel!

Anonymous

It's my first time submitting, I'm a little excited ~ Black Gold CF is my first Chanel, and it's also one of the most used bags; I was super obsessed with it at first.

Comments

Popular Posts