Show off your bags | Your Hermès bags are so wonderful!

I have always known that there is a "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" among Bao fans who have followed Bao Daren for many years! Many people have extraordinary bag collections!

So this time, I did something special and collected everyone's Hermès Collection from bag fans! !


Crocodile skin handbag - Evening Bags - New Zealand
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator


Crocodile skin handbag - Evening Bags - New Zealand
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

Jamie Chua and her Hermès bags

Although many fans joked that they were "not worthy" to participate in this bag show... but they still received a lot of submissions!

Just looking at everyone's "Hermès empire" makes people so happy! These bags definitely carry a lot of memories and thoughts for everyone.

Without further ado, let's quickly take a look at what Hermès bags everyone has!

Anonymous

It's been almost two years since I started working. Fortunately, I met a very good salesperson who helped me get the color and style I wanted smoothly every time. What surprised me the most was the B25 9O Naples gold buckle. This one was not on my wish list, but I was amazed at the first sight.

The TN leather is very delicate and the color saturation is very high. It makes me feel like rushing back to the Almafi coast in an instant, and the full romantic atmosphere of summer is filling my nostrils. I hope that one day my Christmas tree will be filled with Hermès bags, and my next goal is Kelly Pochette. (I hope my sales can see this haha)

Chloeee. L

I am not a "hard-hearted" person, I am a very ordinary horse lover. When I entered the game in 2016, the first one I bought was the Gypsy Pink Birkin 35. I was so happy that I couldn't sleep for several nights.

Kangkang, I am obsessed with lizard buttons. I am obsessed with this wallet and Kangkang. In the past two years, we have successively collected K32 and B30 tinware ash. The final product of this year is the K28 dark green C6. Continue to buy, buy, buy next year! Rush the duck!

Yuri Daifuku

BKC's small collection of white puppies, this year I finally bought all the most expensive white ones! Next year, heritage leather will be available at counters.

Anonymous

I have been in the trap for 3 and a half years, and I am in the first grade of elementary school. My family was forced to open an account, and I was also forced to wear Hermès. Even so, there are still many bags I like that I haven't bought yet. It's really a long road ahead.

Every bag photographed here was personally picked up by me from domestic counters. I have flown several times to buy the bags, which is a different experience. Advice: Be cautious when entering the trap, and be sensible when buying. (PS: With so many issues to share, this issue gives me the most motivation to take photos. Maybe my photography skills will improve if I come a few more times)

Bao Bai Hong

Hermès has a collection of BKC and non-BKC products. I have never climbed out since I fell into the trap... I thought I would stop after buying a Birkin, but it turned out to be out of control.

Shredded Pork Tuo

There is no collection, the first Hermès in life. And it's a rather sad story. My father said before that he would buy me a Hermès for my 40th birthday, but he left this year.

In order to keep his words, I bought this this year, and the day I picked it up happened to be Chinese Valentine's Day. Got it within a month of delivery. It's Birkin 30, I love it. Just as I like you...

Elise

Three years into the game, seven BKs. Fortunately, when I walked into the store for the first time, I was greeted by an angel.

Every time you buy enough, you will get one of the bags on the list. My favorite is the Birkin with pure white inside. It took more than two and a half years from the first time I asked for pure white to the last time I got it. It's so rare that my eyes turn green waiting for it. Fortunately, the wait was worth it.

Anonymous

I won't dig out the bags from last year, only the bags I got this year.

Although 2020 is the most difficult year due to the epidemic, the shipping package is really good, and SA is also awesome. All the products are popular models and good-looking colors.

I hope the epidemic will end soon, I can get SO as soon as possible, and then I can fly back and forth to buy bags.

Mu Shuang

My first Hermès is also a hard-won bag. I have been working from home for a long time due to the epidemic this year, and it is easy for me and my husband to have conflicts at home. I fell in love with Hermès during this special period. Last year, I suffered from metabolic syndrome due to physical reasons. To reduce the weight gain, I set a goal to encourage myself to lose weight. Later, after finding the right way to lose weight and sticking to it, I successfully lost 30 pounds and got the golden brown Lindy 26 before my birthday. I arrived at the Hermès house in Shanghai.

Thanks to my husband, my wife, and the fairies I met because of Hermès. Next year's goal is to get my first B or K (my husband likes K). I hope that I can continue on this road of no return with my husband.

I started following Bao Daren when I was studying abroad in 2014 because of an article I wrote about my favorite smiley face bag. I also grew up along with it and gradually upgraded my skills. I have my own dream bag at each stage step by step. I have been following Bao Daren for so long. This is a submission, I hope Bao Daren can adopt it, and I wish Bao Daren better and better.

Bao Daren: Thank you for your unwavering support! I also lost 25 pounds! The future will definitely be better!

Anonymous

The first Hermès 25 Elephant Gray Birkin, a friend helped me arrange the goods. I didn't know how difficult it was to buy this classic color, so I fell into it in a daze. Been waiting for Mini Kelly 2. Hope to get it by the end of the year.

Anonymous

I also wanted to give away all the Hermes, but unfortunately, the slum girl got a vegetable basket.

The reason why I bought it was that Grandma Xiang's crazy price increase made me suddenly realize that the price-performance ratio of Hermès is really good, so I followed the trend and bought the entry-level model.

Bought at Hermès House in Shanghai, and met an angel SA, who distributed scarves and jewelry. I am a fan of Hermès scarves, so I bought two scarves and put them on the waiting list on the spot. After waiting for a month, I happily took the bag.

Anonymous

I have been in the industry for almost 6 or 7 years. These are some classic models that appear on the scene, and some are in homes abroad. They are basically purchased from foreign counters and reliable domestic buyers.

From the beginning, I liked buying BK30, but later I found out that BK25 and Mini Kelly second generation are the most suitable for me, and I almost only buy classic colors and crocodile skin. It is best to collect the things I like in my best age and time. Experience it.

Herphy He Fei

I have been married to my wife for three years and have never bought her a bag. I wanted to give her a big gift on the third anniversary. With only thirty years of education, I rushed to the store to spend a lot of money and got the Birkin Black Gold 30 Togo leather.

After that, according to my wife's instructions, I bought Kelly 25 extreme pink Epsom leather within a month. Thinking that my wife already has two bags, I bought myself Mini Kangkang black rose gold buckle Swift leather, two I gather at BKC every month and plan to work hard to buy crocodile skins next year.

jojo

For the first time, I took out all the Hermès bags and made a collection. Starting from the first 40 elephant gray Kelly given by my husband in 2010 that he has never carried on his back (he thinks this large one is cost-effective), he has successively purchased various Hermès models from all over the world.

I didn't do any research on any bag style. I just bought it when I saw one I liked. When I bought it, I didn't even know what was popular. I always thought that bags were just accessories. The latest one is the 25 Kelly Golden Brown that I couldn't go out to buy in China this year due to the epidemic.

Anonymous

I feel very satisfied with owning Hermès Birkin, Kelly and Lindy.

My favorite blue Birkin, I bought it naked from our store in Paris at the age of 35. It is my first Hermès, and it is also a small milestone for me to reward myself for my hard work. The reason why I like Hermès is simple, because I deserve it.

Anonymous

Because girls deserve to have a bag they like. After all, it can cure all diseases. Himalayan is my favorite. After all, it is a C-position.

Wang Xiaoma

My three Hermes were all bought last year. And my husband bought them from the store himself.

The most special one is definitely Kelly. My husband walked more than 30,000 steps and visited 6 stores in Tokyo to buy it. Compared with the bag that makes me happy, the most touching thing is my husband's love for me! Love makes me happier and happier than a bag! Come on, hubby! I haven't bought a bag yet this year!

Anonymous

Hermès for ordinary people. The earliest Hermès was actually a vegetable basket. Now it's too collapsed, so I didn't take pictures of it.

Compared to now, it was so happy to be able to buy a vegetable basket just by walking in. But after using Hermès bags, you will feel, wow, they are really useful. I don't want to buy from other brands. Because I am not rich, I only buy classic models and classic colors. They are so expensive, but I will use them for a long time.

Dr.H

I bought too many horse tags this year, and I am most satisfied with these two products, Kelly Relax 50 and HAC 50. One is heavier and one is larger than the other. They actually fit together into a wedding photo, which can be regarded as a different kind of family portrait. Hahaha.

Anonymous

This is my first time showing off my bags, showing off the Hermès I bought in the past few years. The one I have been waiting for the longest is the blue Constance, which I have been waiting for for about a year. Both Birkin and Kelly got it within 3 months. Everything else is just up to chance.

I think it is very important to buy Hermès from a SA. I am very lucky to have met a SA who is very nice. He is not pushy and does not always ask you to choose the goods. He also understands my preferences and leaves me whatever he thinks is suitable for me. I wish everyone can meet a good SA and buy the bag you like!

Anonymous

I have been involved in Hermès for a year, and I bought these within my ability. They are all my favorites, and I will continue to work hard to grow the team in the future.

Anonymous

These bags and the high-back chairs to put the bags on were all bought in Paris, haha. The most hard-won item is the box-skin brown sheepskin Birkin 35. It's so hard to find it in such new condition... A German lady sold it to me, and the raincoat and box were included.

I love big bags, but don't like rare leathers. Now I'm actually looking for the Kang Kang Enamel Buckle 29... Hahaha. Because I use them every day at work, these bags are hard-working and windy.

Comments

Popular Posts